Pupillary Distance Help
How to measure your PD
- Find a ruler that can measure in millimetres
- Stand in front of a mirror, close enough to read the measurements, and look into the distance.
- Rest the ruler on your nose and line up the 0 on the ruler to the outer edge of your left pupil. The outer edge is closest to your ear.
- Holding the ruler steady, find the number that aligns with the inner edge of your right pupil. Your PD should be between 55 and 70 for most adults.
- Check the measurement a few time to ensure it is accurate.