All Victorian and Greater Sydney stores open!
All Victorian and Greater Sydney and ACT Bupa Optical & Hearing stores open providing urgent care only for our valued customers.
In line with State Government guidelines we require you to wear a face mask when you visit us.
We thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and well.
*What is an urgent eye care need?
An urgent eye care need, where the assistance of an optometrist should be sought, is one where you are experiencing an eye health or visual problem, or a problem with your glasses or contact lenses, that is impacting your ability to function normally. An urgent eye care need may include:
- Sudden changes to your vision, or loss of vision
- Red eye, or pain or discomfort in your eye
- Flashes or floaters in your vision
- Concern you may have an eye infection or something in your eye
- Essential workers experiencing vision and/or eye problems
- Eye test to replace broken or lost spectacles if it is difficult to function normally without them
- Being referred by another healthcare practitioner
- Anxiety or distress about your eye health and/or vision
- Contact lens complications.
Focusing on safety
To ensure the safety of you and our team, we have increased cleaning and hygiene measures in our stores. You will see:
- Hand sanitiser for you and our team
- 1.5m physical distancing, with instore signs and floor markers
- Capacity limits with limited customers instore
- Increased cleaning
We ask that you delay booking an appointment for at least 14 days if you:
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Have had recent contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
Here for you online
We’re here for you online. You can purchase our full range of contact lenses online, as well as selected sunglasses and prescription glasses. We’ll also support you with 30 day returns.
Dedicated customer care
No matter where you are, we’ll do our best to help you continue to receive the best eye and hearing care advice. Please contact us on email@example.com.