We really enjoy being able to chat about health and care, wellness, and lifestyle tips, as well as helping you with your Bupa Optical products and services. This platform helps us to connect with you, and we welcome any feedback you may have.
To help make sure this space remains safe and welcoming, we ask that you be mindful and keep things polite and respectful.
As well as remembering when you post, comment or share other content on our Bupa Optical Facebook page, that you’re bound by Facebook’s Terms and Conditions, we do have a few things we won’t tolerate on our page.
We’ll look out for any comments or posts that:
- Intimidate, threaten, offend, defame, belittle or harass any user.
- Use offensive language or links with inappropriate content.
- Include any unlawful, misleading, defamatory or discriminatory content.
- Have unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, spam, or chain letters.
- Stray continually off topic (flooding, trolling or similar behaviour) or use the page for your own interests at the expense of others’ interests.
- Impersonate any person/entity or falsely state/misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Violate or infringe any third party's intellectual property or trademark.
- Include any statements or testimonials about the quality of clinical care received from a regulated health practitioner, business and or/service that you have accessed.
- Contain misrepresentations about Bupa Optical, its employees, agents, contractors or any other third party that are likely to mislead or deceive.
- Misrepresents treatments or services that are likely to create unreasonable expectations about the results of treatment.
We’ll swiftly moderate any posts that breach any of the community guidelines that have been listed. We may also choose to block any users from our page, if we find that they continue to violate these principles.
If you’ve got any questions about any of this, please send us a private message on Facebook and we’ll be happy to assist.